Whether you’ve just retired or you’re thinking about retirement, you may be considering your options and trying to picture a whole new stage of your life.
- If you’re buying a home, here’s what you should know about your home inspection and why it’s so important.
- A home inspection is a crucial step in the homebuying process. It assesses the condition of the home you plan to purchase so you can avoid costly surprises down the road.
- Work with an agent so you have an expert on your side who can guide you through the process.
If you put off your home search at any point over the past two years, you may want to consider picking it back up based on today’s housing market conditions.
If you’re thinking about selling your house, you may have heard about the housing market slowing down in recent months.
Whether you’re a potential homebuyer, seller, or both, you probably want to know: will home prices fall this year?
- Many people remember the housing crash in 2008, but experts say today’s market is fundamentally different in many ways.
- First, there isn’t an oversupply of homes for sale today. Plus, lending standards are much tighter, and homeowners have record levels of equity. That means signs say there won’t be a wave of foreclosures like the last time.
- If you have questions about the housing market, reach out to a trusted real estate professional.
The desire to own a home is still strong today.
According to a recent survey from the Wall Street Journal, the percentage of economists who believe we’ll see a recession in the next 12 months is growing.
- Experts say the number of homes for sale is growing this year, and that can have a big impact on your move.
- If you’re planning to buy, additional options in today’s market may be just what you’ve been waiting for. More inventory means added opportunities to find the home of your dreams.
- Connect with a local real estate advisor so you have the latest information on available homes in your area.
If you’re thinking about making a move, you probably want to know what’s going to happen to home prices for the rest of the year.