While watching the stock market recently may have started to feel pretty challenging, checking the value of your home should come as welcome relief in this volatile time.
Some people believe there’s a group of homeowners who may be reluctant to sell their houses because they don’t want to lose the historically low mortgage rate they have on their current home.
Experts are starting to make their 2023 home price forecasts.
- When it comes to selling your house, you want it to look its best inside and out so it catches the attention of buyers. A real estate professional can help you decide what to do to make that happen.
- Focus on tasks that can make it inviting, show it’s cared for, and boost your curb appeal.
- Connect with a trusted real estate professional for advice on what you may want to do to get your house ready to sell this season.
It’s clear the 2022 housing market has been defined by rising mortgage rates.
The talk of a housing bubble in the coming year seems to be at a fever pitch as rising mortgage rates continue to slow down an overheated real estate market.
There’s no denying the housing market is undergoing a shift this season as buyer demand slows and the number of homes for sale grows.
- If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home, you’ll want a trusted real estate professional on your side for their industry experience and expert insights.
- The right advisor utilizes the latest technology and can help you navigate today’s home pricing and market values, the contracts and fine print, and the negotiations you’ll face.
- Partner with a trusted real estate professional so you have expert advice each step of the way.