It’s clear the 2022 housing market has been defined by rising mortgage rates.
The talk of a housing bubble in the coming year seems to be at a fever pitch as rising mortgage rates continue to slow down an overheated real estate market.
There’s no denying the housing market is undergoing a shift this season as buyer demand slows and the number of homes for sale grows.
- If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home, you’ll want a trusted real estate professional on your side for their industry experience and expert insights.
- The right advisor utilizes the latest technology and can help you navigate today’s home pricing and market values, the contracts and fine print, and the negotiations you’ll face.
- Partner with a trusted real estate professional so you have expert advice each step of the way.
In a market that’s shifting as fast as it is today, many homeowners wonder what, if anything, needs to be renovated before they sell their house.
Whether you’ve just retired or you’re thinking about retirement, you may be considering your options and trying to picture a whole new stage of your life.
- If you’re buying a home, here’s what you should know about your home inspection and why it’s so important.
- A home inspection is a crucial step in the homebuying process. It assesses the condition of the home you plan to purchase so you can avoid costly surprises down the road.
- Work with an agent so you have an expert on your side who can guide you through the process.
If you put off your home search at any point over the past two years, you may want to consider picking it back up based on today’s housing market conditions.
If you’re thinking about selling your house, you may have heard about the housing market slowing down in recent months.