Today’s market is at a turning point, making it more essential than ever to work with a real estate professional.
- If you’re trying to decide whether to rent or buy a home, consider the advantages homeownership offers.
- Buying a home can help you escape the cycle of rising rents, it’s a powerful wealth-building tool, and it’s typically considered a good hedge against inflation.
- If you’re ready to take advantage of the benefits of homeownership, let’s connect to explore your options.
Today’s housing market is different than it was just a few months ago.
The real estate market is on just about everyone’s mind these days.
While watching the stock market recently may have started to feel pretty challenging, checking the value of your home should come as welcome relief in this volatile time.
Some people believe there’s a group of homeowners who may be reluctant to sell their houses because they don’t want to lose the historically low mortgage rate they have on their current home.
Experts are starting to make their 2023 home price forecasts.
- When it comes to selling your house, you want it to look its best inside and out so it catches the attention of buyers. A real estate professional can help you decide what to do to make that happen.
- Focus on tasks that can make it inviting, show it’s cared for, and boost your curb appeal.
- Connect with a trusted real estate professional for advice on what you may want to do to get your house ready to sell this season.
It’s clear the 2022 housing market has been defined by rising mortgage rates.