If you’re following along with the news today, you’ve heard about rising inflation.
- When it comes to pricing your house, there’s a lot to consider. The only way to ensure you price it right is by partnering with a local real estate professional.
- To find the best price, your agent balances current market demand, the values of homes in your neighborhood, where prices are headed, and your home’s condition.
- Don’t pick just any price for your house. If you’re ready to sell, reach out to a trusted real estate professional to find the perfect price for your house.
You may be reading headlines and hearing talk about a potential housing bubble or a crash, but it’s important to understand that the data and expert opinions tell a different story.
Americans’ opinion on the value of real estate as an investment is climbing.
If you’re following the news, all of the headlines about conditions in the current housing market may leave you with more questions than answers.
If you’re a homeowner thinking about selling your house, you’re probably looking for the best time to make your move.
Experts in the real estate industry use a number of terms when they talk about what’s happening with home prices.
If you’re looking to buy your first home, you’re likely balancing several factors.
June is National Homeownership Month, and it’s the perfect time to reflect on how impactful owning a home can truly be.
- It’s important to understand history proves an economic slowdown does not equal a housing crisis.
- In 4 of the last 6 recessions, home prices actually appreciated. Home prices only fell twice – minimally in the early 90s and then by nearly 20% during the housing crash in 2008.
- If you have questions, connect with a real estate professional to discuss why today’s housing market is nothing like 2008.